The BU Community Online
Welcome to Boston University
Boston University is proud to be recognized as a leading provider of distance education for over a decade. We continually invest in faculty, technology, and student support services in order to create an online learning environment that reflects the integrity and reputation of the University. The result is that online students feel connected and welcomed into the greater BU community.
As a BU student, you will find it easy to engage with faculty and peers. Our innovative learning network leverages social tools like Facebook, Twitter, and instant chat. Dynamic discussion forums also create a “water cooler” area of the learning management system. Our fully integrated approach is focused on bringing students and faculty together without interruption, which is why we also offer full-time technical support.
Boston University’s Five Levels of Support
1. Get your questions answered promptly by your personal Enrollment Advisor.
2. Learn the ins and outs from your dedicated Student Services Representative.
3. Streamline the learning process by working closely with your personal Facilitator.
4. Gain direct access to BU’s internationally regarded faculty.
5. Breathe easy with technical support available 7 days a week.
You are part of Boston University – no matter where you live.
When you’re accepted into the Master of Criminal Justice online program, you become part of the extended and proud BU community. Online students are always welcome on campus. Whether you want to pop in for a class, attend an athletic event, utilize the BU library, leverage our network of career services, or walk with your graduating class in the formal commencement ceremony, you are encouraged to actively participate in our academic community.