The Master of Criminal Justice online program is designed with the utmost flexibility for working professionals. If you have the personal drive, we will help make your application process as smooth as possible.
How to apply?
We welcome applications throughout the year. Admission to the College’s degree programs is highly competitive, and each candidate is assessed by the admissions committee based on a range of criteria, including resume, professional experience, academic transcripts, letters of recommendation and/or references, and a personal statement. Admission decisions are made after a full evaluation of each candidate’s application materials.
You will need to submit the following for your application package:
- A completed application form.
- A self-evaluation (short essay of 500 words discussing your motivation for study).
- A current resume.
- Official transcript(s) from each college and graduate school attended.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A non-refundable $85 application fee.
Please note while standardized test scores are not required for admission to programs at Metropolitan College, candidates can strengthen their applications by submitting results of the GRE.
- GRE scores are accepted by all Metropolitan College graduate programs. Use institutional code 3087.
We are committed to helping you through the application process and making the experience as effortless as possible. For immediate assistance, please contact an Enrollment Advisor and receive help every step of the way.